Chase the Ace Lottery at the King Street Ale House
Every Monday Evening - 5pm to 7pm
Every week there is a winner! We sell tickets from 5pm to 7pm at the King Street Ale House with the draw at 7:15pm sharp. The winning ticket holder must be present to win. They immediately win 25% of the ticket sales from that night while another 25% of the sales goes into a growing jackpot. The winning ticket holder now has a chance to win the jackpot by picking the Ace of Spades from a deck of cards. If the Ace of Spades is drawn, then they win the jackpot. If the Ace of Spades is not picked, the drawn card will be destroyed and the jackpot will carry over to next week.
- Between 5pm and 7pm raffle tickets are sold
- Location: King Street Ale House, 546 King Street, Fredericton, NB
- Chase the Ace tickets: 1 for 2$. 3 for 5. 10 for $10.
- Ticket sales: 25% to draw winner. 25% to jackpot 50% to Easter Seals New Brunswick
- Draw takes place at 7:15pm. Winner immediately gets 25% of ticket sales.
- Winner must be present to claim prize. If no one comes forward within 5 minutes, that number is disqualified and another draw will be made.
- Draw winner now has a chance to win the amount from the prize pot.
- A deck of cards will be laid out face-down on a table and the draw winner gets to pick a card.
- If the Ace of Spades is drawn, then the winner receives the winnings from the prize pot.
- If the Ace of Spades is not drawn, the amount in the prize pot will carry until the next draw
- Once a card is picked from the deck, it will be destroyed
- Contest continues until the Ace of Spades is drawn. Once the ace is drawn, a new contest begins
- No limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased per draw
- Players must be a minimum age of 19 yrs
- Volunteers who are assisting with the event that evening are not permitted to purchase Chase the Ace tickets for that draw
- Depending on the value of the prize pot, the winner may be required to come to Easter Seals New Brunswick to claim winnings in the form of cheque