Returns Technician (RT)
Responsible for work related to repair, storage, cleaning, receiving, and inventory of rehabilitation equipment.
Responsible to the Equipment Team Manager of Easter Seals New Brunswick.
1. To work as a member of the Program Team, communicating effectively with team members and working toward team-oriented goals.
2. Receive returned and donated equipment when the Returns Coordinator is not available.
3. Designate equipment to be used for parts in consultation with other program staff. Dispose of garbage equipment/parts, tear down equipment for parts, and clear over-stocked equipment.
4. Clean/wash, disinfect, and repair to standard all recyclable equipment for placement in inventory, noting any parts need etc. in the equipment file.
5. Working with other staff, to maintain an organized and labeled parts inventory.
6. Manage dry cleaning/laundering of equipment.
7. Organize and physically place equipment in inventory (by organizing, labeling, engraving)
8. Take pictures of equipment for database inventory.
9. Ensure equipment rooms are accessible.
10. Keep the Program Team informed of organizational system to enable them to locate equipment.
11. Do a complete inventory check as required.
12. Provide flexibility in the work place so that change can be implemented easily
13. Keep shop supplies replenished, including ordering new supplies. Keep cleaning supplies organized and in an easily accessible place. (Responsibility shared with other staff).
14. Maintain a positive working relationship with all Easter Seals NB staff, board, and committee members, and actively assist in meeting organizational objectives.
15. Perform other duties as required to ensure the smooth operation of Easter Seals NB
3 weeks paid vacation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
Extended health care
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Fredericton, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work
To apply: please submit your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "CEP-2022"